What is Phytoalchemy?
Phyto (pronounced Fyto) is Greek for Plants, and Alchemy means Transformation from one state to another. So Phyto-Plant Alchemy means: Using medicinal plants to transform illness to health!
What do I cover in my Courses?
In summary: I cover:
How Plants help us to Heal; Plant Food as Medicine.
The Study of Medicinal Plants: their chemistry, uses, preparation etc.
The Fundamental Principles of Holistic Medicine & Healing.
How Psychoactive Visionary Shamanic Plants such as Ayahuasca, San Pedro, and Psilocybe Mushrooms are used for Healing and Self Development,
& Many Health & Nutrition Tips and Insights to increase your Well-being and Health!
Course 1: Food as Medicine & Principles of Healing.
Course 2: The Healing Power of Psychoactive Plants.
Course 3: The Major Visionary Plants.
Course 4: South African Medicinal Plant Healing Walk.
Course outline: http://phytoalchemy.co.za/herbalist-course/
What Value can you Gain from the Courses?
- Fundamental knowledge of using medicinal plants and food as medicine to prevent and treat diseases of lifestyle such as heart disease, high blood pressure, inflammation, anxiety, stress, diabetes, and obesity.
- Core knowledge on medicinal plants and the principles of herbal medicine to start a career in natural medicine.
- To improve you and your clients health and well-being by using natural medicine to increase energy, immunity, mood, and concentration to improve work performance and quality of life.
- To understand what are psychoactive plants and how they can be used to heal and promote self development, and growth.
- To live more holistically and improve your relationship to yourself and others and more..
I would like to know what the costs are in ZAR?
Jean Francois Sobiecki is currently
Offering his Online Herbal & Shamanic Plant Courses for a Special PhytoAlchemy Promo offer of R850! ($65/52£ -Intern pricing).
Normal Course Price: R1950, (105$/80£)
Great Value for Awesome Knowledge! To make use of this exciting offer: http://phytoalchemy.co.za/2018/07/27/all-courses-special-offer/
Do you receive some forms of certification that will be of benefit to my studies in the field of natural medicine?
Yes, you receive a certificate of completion if you do the all courses package.
Tell us about how they work-the Courses? What is the format of the course?
- The Courses are preloaded on the website and once you register for the courses you can go through any of the modules in your own time. There is no time limit on the course.
- I would suggest one week per course to digest the knowledge. Set yourself 5 weeks for the whole course with reading papers, doing worksheets, plant factsheets and podcasts.
- You can then re-do the courses at any time.
How do I register and start?
To register start all you need to do is follow the sign up process
How do I access the Courses once I have signed up?
The easiest way to access the courses is to hover over the courses tab and the drop down menu of the modules will appear. You can then click these to access the course with putting in your username and pw.
The Knowledge Jean shares is not ordinary text book knowledge but experiential knowledge Jean has gained from working with plant medicines and clinical nutrition in the field of wellness for over 15 years, together with latest medicinal plant research findings & importantly, having gone himself on an intensive Personal Journey of Healing and Self Development.
Jeans courses are designed to help you Transform and Heal your Life through the Power of Natural Medicine & Healing Principles-so you can Live a More Whole, Balanced and Happier life!
Health like Life Itself is a Journey-Embrace it!
“Jean-Francois is passionate about ethnobotany, and doing a great job educating others about it. In these times it is important that people rediscover their connection to nature, and understanding the healing power of plant medicines is a good place to start. Jean has created the tools to empower people to make that connection”
"Jean has played an integral part in helping me understand my connection with medicinal plants. Very knowledgeable and highly experienced. I absolutely recommend his services and programs for anyone who would like to learn more about the benefits of medicinal plants, herbs and overall healthy nutrition."
“As a highly qualified ethnobotanist as well as a man trained in traditional medicine, Jean brings a unique approach to the subject. To do one of Jeans courses is to give oneself a gift. Nobody would regret it!”
“Jeans knowledge of African medicinal plants is mind blowing. If you are interested in wanting to heal yourself with food as medicine and the healing properties of common herbs, vegetables, spices and other medicinal plants, Jeans workshops are a MUST!!!”
“Jean Francois has been deeply immersed in the world of healing plants for many years - wonderful to see he is sharing this knowledge through his courses and guided walks”.
“I've had the chance to participate in two plant tours with Jean and on both occasions, found them to be incredibly insightful. The plant tours are leisurely and also informative and practical and they leave you with a greater appreciation for plant life. I highly recommend it!”
“I attended Jeans workshops which I found to be so interesting and very informative. Jean's knowledge of indigenous - and medicinal plants in general, is incredibly vast, and his passion for the plants shines through in his teachings”.