What is Phytoalchemy?
Phyto (pronounced Fyto) is Greek for Plants, and Alchemy means Transformation from one state to another. So Phyto-Plant Alchemy means: Using medicinal plants to transform illness to health!
What do I cover in my Courses?
In summary: I cover:
How Plants help us to Heal; Plant Food as Medicine.
The Study of Medicinal Plants: their chemistry, uses, preparation etc.
The Fundamental Principles of Holistic Medicine & Healing.
How Psychoactive & Visionary Shamanic Plants are used for Healing and Self Development,
& Many Health Tips and Insights to increase your Well-being and Health!
What Value can you Gain from the Courses?
- Core knowledge on medicinal plants and the principles of herbal medicine to start a career in natural medicine.
- Fundamental knowledge of using medicinal plants and food as medicine to prevent and heal diseases of lifestyle such as heart disease, high blood pressure, inflammation, anxiety, stress, diabetes, etc. in your practice or personal life.
- To improve your and your clients health and well-being by increasing energy, immunity, mood, libido & concentration to improve work performance and quality of life through natural medicine.
- To understand what are psychoactive and medicinal plants and how they can be used to heal and promote self development, self evolution and awareness.
- To live more holistically and improve your relationship to yourself and others and more..
I would like to know what the costs are in ZAR?
Course 1: Food as Medicine & Principles of Healing: $53
Course 2: The Healing Power of Psychoactive Plants: $32
Course 3: The Major Visionary Plants. $60
Course 4: South African Medicinal Plant Healing Walk. $49
Normal Course Price: $176 (R2500)
But There is an All Course Special Offer for 2019 of $139! (R1950)
Great Value for Awesome Knowledge!
You can choose one or more or all the courses on offer.
Do you receive some forms of certification that will be of benefit to my studies in the field of natural medicine?
Yes, you receive a certificate of completion if you do the all courses package.
Tell us about how they work-the Courses? What is the format of the course?
- The Courses are preloaded on the website and once you register for the courses you can go through any of the modules in your own time. There is no time limit on the course.
- I would suggest one week per course to digest the knowledge. Set yourself 5 weeks for the whole course with reading papers, doing worksheets, plant factsheets and podcasts.
- You can then re-do the courses at any time.
How do I register and start?
To register start all you need to do is follow the sign up process
then fill out your desired account info (what username and password you wish), then use payfast to check out after which you will receive an email notifying you of the successful member signup.
You can then access the course by just hovering over the courses tab
on the site-you will see menus on the right appear with the modules.
The Knowledge Jean shares is not ordinary text book knowledge but experiential knowledge Jean has gained from working with plant medicines and clinical nutrition in the field of wellness for over 15 years, together with latest medicinal plant research findings & importantly, having gone himself on an intensive Personal Journey of Healing and Self Development.
Jeans courses are designed to help you Transform and Heal your Life through the Power of Natural Medicine & Healing Principles-so you can Live a More Whole, Balanced and Happier life!
Health like Life Itself is a Journey-Embrace it!
“Jean-Francois is passionate about ethnobotany, and doing a great job educating others about it. In these times it is important that people rediscover their connection to nature, and understanding the healing power of plant medicines is a good place to start. Jean has created the tools to empower people to make that connection”
"Jean has played an integral part in helping me understand my connection with medicinal plants. Very knowledgeable and highly experienced. I absolutely recommend his services and programs for anyone who would like to learn more about the benefits of medicinal plants, herbs and overall healthy nutrition."
“As a highly qualified ethnobotanist as well as a man trained in traditional medicine, Jean brings a unique approach to the subject. To do one of Jeans courses is to give oneself a gift. Nobody would regret it!”
“Jeans knowledge of African medicinal plants is mind blowing. If you are interested in wanting to heal yourself with food as medicine and the healing properties of common herbs, vegetables, spices and other medicinal plants, Jeans workshops are a MUST!!!”
“Jean Francois has been deeply immersed in the world of healing plants for many years - wonderful to see he is sharing this knowledge through his courses and guided walks”.
“I've had the chance to participate in two plant tours with Jean and on both occasions, found them to be incredibly insightful. The plant tours are leisurely and also informative and practical and they leave you with a greater appreciation for plant life. I highly recommend it!”
“I attended Jeans workshops which I found to be so interesting and very informative. Jean's knowledge of indigenous - and medicinal plants in general, is incredibly vast, and his passion for the plants shines through in his teachings”.